Terms and Conditions - Theworldwideads.com
Please comply with all of the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referred to herein as well as any other written agreement between you and us.
SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
By using theworldwideads.com, you agree to the T&Cs set by theworldwideads.com. If you violate any of the terms in this document, you could lose your account. Legal action may also be taken if necessary.
OBJECT OF AGREEMENT, RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
Users are solely responsible for the Content they submit on theworldwideads.com, and any consequences that may arise as the outcome of their actions. The theworldwideads.com website allows users to post and respond to classified ads.
A user or third party may conclude transactions, contracts, and/or arrangements with theworldwideads.com. The conclusion of such contracts, transactions, and arrangements will be up to the users and third parties.
USER INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION, PURPOSE OF ADVERTISEMENT(S)
Users can utilize Theworldwideads.com's services without any prior registration. Fill out the online registration form provided, and by doing so, users swear that the information provided is accurate and true. The registration process is complete as soon as an account becomes active. To keep their accounts current, the user must promptly notify Theworldwideads.com of any changes.
We do not advertise any item in violation of any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation. Your responsibility is to post only legal products and services to our websites. You ensure that any material you post complies with all local, state, provincial, federal, and foreign laws and regulations. We prohibit or restrict the following items from being posted on our websites:
- 1. Products that are protected by copyright or trademarks
- 2. Goods counterfeited or knocked off (including currency and stamps)
- 3. Hazardous Materials, Explosives, and Fireworks
- 4. Detecting and decrypting hacking, surveillance, interceptions, and decoding devices
- 5. Bodily fluids, human remains, and human parts
- 6. Plant/Animal Species that Are Protected
- 7. Substances controlled by the DEA, including illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia, steroids, and others
- 8. Materials that are offensive (those that promote hatred, violence, racism, or intolerance)
- 9. Theft or the use of stolen property
- 10. Weapons and Ammunition
- 11. Sales of alcohol to under the legal drinking age
- 12. A tobacco product being sold to a minor without their consent
USING THEWORLDWIDEADS.COM PERSONALS CATEGORIES
Some of the information on TheworldwideAds.com's Personal and Adult categories will relate to adult entertainment services. By registering for access to the Personals and/or Adult categories, you agree to:
- 1. Theworldwideads.com is accessible from a country or state where you are over the age of consent.
- 2. You will only use the Theworldwideads.com website for legal purposes
- 3. It is not illegal for you to enter adult websites and/or view sexually explicit material from the Theworldwideads.com website if you are in a country or state that allows its entry
- 4. It is illegal for any minor or other individuals who access this section of the website to access this part of the website.
- 5. The terms of service, the privacy policies, and the prohibited policies have been reviewed by you.
- 6. By visiting Theworldwideads.com, you acknowledge and consent to its usage of Cookies.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND INFORMATION
You may find on this website links to other sites or references to software, materials, documents, and/or services available through other sites. These websites or contents may contain information or materials that may be offensive to some people. Other sites are not under our control. We are not responsible for infringement of copyright, the accuracy, decency, legality, or any other issues of such sites. We are not liable for any omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services.
In order to make your use of TheworldwideAds.com legally, you agree not to upload or transmit Content that infringes on any trademark, patent, copyright, or other proprietary rights of a third party. The Content you are submitting to Theworldwideads.com naturally concede or warrant that the proprietor of such Content has explicitly allowed Theworldwideads.com the eminence free, unending, permanent, non-selective right and permit to utilize, interpret, adjust, repeat, distribute, make subordinate works from, convey, perform and show such Content worldwide or potentially to fuse it in different works in any structure, media, or innovation presently known or later produced for the full term of any Rules that might exist in such Content.
SECURITY AND PASSWORD
You are solely responsible for the password and account confidential, as well as for any and all statements made and actions taken under your password and account. We will never ask you for your password. However, you must take steps to prevent others from accessing your password and account. It is forbidden to transfer or share your account, and if you transfer or share your account, we will terminate it immediately.
According to law, you have the right to access, modify, correct, and delete data about yourself. Therefore, please feel free to connect with our team if you wish to remove yourself completely from Theworldwideads.com.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
At any time and without advance notice, Theworldwideads.com reserves the right to modify this policy. The modification will take effect as soon as it is posted on the Theworldwideads.com Web Site. The worldwideads.com Web Site assumes no responsibility for your failure to regularly review such documents. Continual use of the site after such change constitutes your consent to such changes.